General / Adult
PLC / Youth
|Troop ONE Meeting Plan||Help plan a meeting|
|Troop ONE Campout Plan||Help plan a campout|
|Menu & Duty Roster||Used for a campout|
|Gear Request||Used for a campout|
|Used for a campout|
|Meeting Attendance Form||Used by Scribe|
|Eagle Materials from Great Trail Council||For Life Scouts|
|Troop ONE Service Hours Report||For anyone performing service outside of a Troop event|
|Campout Driver's List||Used by Scribe|
While you might be leary about frying donuts in your campsite, I’m here to let you know it’s much easier than it sounds. You’ll use prepackaged biscuits that are easily cut with kitchen scissors into 4 pieces. They get placed into hot oil that is heated on your camp stove. I use about an inch of oil in a cast-iron pan that comes on all camping trips.These camp donuts get turned a few times until they are golden brown. Use tongs to remove them and place them on a napkin or paper toweling. Toss them in some cinnamon and sugar and you have the BEST camping breakfast treat!
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1-2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon
- Before leaving for your camping trip, combine sugar and cinnamon in a gallon-sized ziplock bag.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet on your camping stove. Using a knife or food-safe scissors, cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Place doughnuts into hot oil and cook 15 – 30 seconds per side, depending on oil heat.
- Flip doughnuts halfway through. Remove when golden brown on both sides.
- Place on a paper towel, then place the doughnuts into the cinnamon and sugar blend in the ziplock bag. Serve hot!